Research Center for Sugar Technology
Research is performed for the development sugar quality improvement and distillery waste water treatment.
Specialty of Course
- In plant training: The training enables students to acquire more practical knowledge of factory working.
- The research project is to be submitted before sixth semester examination. The report submitted by the students will be assessed by expert form the industry during the viva- voce examination.
This course make a trained personnel for the
- advanced methods of Sugar production processes related to office management & employers for its managerial skill.
- production of allied sugar based products like alcohol, acetone, acetic acid, oxalic acid etc.
- co generation (power generation) from biomass.
- to start small scale sugar based industries.
- water processing and pollution control.
- Industrial Training & Research project
atSugar and Alcohol industries.